Best for sensitive, rosacea-prone, and post-procedure skin.
Combats skin inflammation, redness and irritation while promoting healing. The natural soothing extracts of aloe, burdock root, comfrey, allantoin, licorice and ginger combine with Supplamine, to soothe sensitive and rosacea-prone skin while treating the harmful effects of glycation that lead to skin aging.
MEG 21 Redness Relief is also the perfect weapon to complement aggressive dermatological procedures.
- Suggested for sensitive or rosacea-prone skin.
- Allergy tested. Scientifically formulated.
- Our airless jar’s unique dispenser protects against air exposure and contamination.
- Supplamine: Patented ingredient to intercept and reverse glycation, inflammation and metabolic oxidation caused by 3DG sugars in the skin
- Radish Root Extract – skin conditioner and moisturizer; source of vitamins B and C
- Aloe – natural botanical anti-inflammatory
- Comfrey Root Extract – moisturizer, anti-inflammatory and a natural source of B12
- Burdock Root – medicinal herb, source of phytosterols for anti-inflammatory and repair;
- Allantoin – expedites healing and promotes healthy cell regeneration and structural support by increasing trans-epidermal water content
- Bisabolol – anti-irritant and anti-microbial found in chamomile; helps delivery of ingredients by softening skin and improving absorption
- Licorice Root – anti-inflammatory; increases microcirculation; natural skin brightener